Watch the controversial moment Anthony Albanese scores a VERY questionable try to win parliamentary State of Origin – so did the PM cheat?
- Politics State of Origin ends in ‘dodgy’ try for Anthony Albanese and NSW
- Prime Minister led Blues against David Pocock and Barnaby Joyce for QLD
- The PM scored just before half-time to give NSW a 3-1 lead in the grudge match
- Sport Minister Anika Wells contested the decision saying she touched him
- Video footage clearly showed Ms Wells did tag Mr Albanese before try
A parliamentary State of Origin touch footy game ended…
Read the Full Article Here dailymail