Breaking News

US backpacker in Hobart suffers third degree burns to her back after stovetop set her shirt on fire

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: See the horrendous injuries female backpacker, 30, suffered at a hostel when a stovetop left turned on set her shirt on fire

  • Brianna Jonovitch, 30, suffered burns from a stovetop at a Hobart hostel in May
  • She suffered third degree burns to up to 13 per cent of her body, mainly on back
  • A stovetop had been left on with the flames catching the back of her shirt
  • A GoFundMe has been set up to help raise funds for her hefty medical bills 

An American backpacker travelling around Australia is stuck here with mounting medical bills after…


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Coles shopper angered by 1kg pack of mince weighing just 641g after cooking and draining

Mum shares frustration that her 1kg mince only amounts to 641g once cooked – but …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.