Breaking News

Restaurant worker caught on fire at Parramatta restaurant due to electrical spark

Man fighting for his life after explosion at popular Sydney restaurant as horrified diners tried to hold his burnt body up to the building’s sprinklers to ease his pain

  • A restaurant worker is in a coma in hospital after he caught on fire at work
  • The 24-year-old was cleaning floors at On Sunset restaurant in Parramatta   
  • The cleaning liquid was reportedly ignited due to an issue with the dishwasher
  • Workers held the man up to the sprinklers as they waited for emergency services

A hospitality worker is fighting for his life in hospital after he caught on…


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Gangland figure Carl Williams’ daughter Dhakota reveals harrowing 12-year battle with bullying

The daughter of murdered gangland figure Carl Williams has opened up about her 12-year battle …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.