Dramatic moment firefighters break through window and rescue three-year-old boy from burning trailer home in Wisconsin: Child’s mother suffered third degree burns rescuing his grandmother
- M.J. Sancinati-Struck, three, was stuck in a closed room of his family’s trailer home on Sunday when he was rescued by West Allis police and fire department
- The boy’s mother was unable to rescue him on time as she woke up to the fire and rushed to get out of the home with her stepmother
- Police shattered a glass window before firefighters can be seen going inside the home to rescue M.J.
- He was then rushed to paramedics as he was suffering from carbon monoxide
- The boy’s mother, Noelle Guy, suffered second-and-third degree burns from the blaze
- Her step-mother is currently in a medically induced…
Read the Full Article Here dailymail