Breaking News

Mum details horror moment she discovered her baby’s room was on fire after she heard coughing

Mum details horror moment she discovered her baby’s room was on fire with the infant inside – as warns others about the dangers of the common household item that caused the blaze

  • Mae Short felt ‘utter panic’ when she heard 17-month-old Margot coughing
  • Fire shorting their home’s electricity supply and cut off the baby monitor
  • A Fire and Rescue superintendent said it was ‘so close to being a tragedy’

A mum has described the horrific moment she realised her 17-month-old daughter’s room was on fire with the infant inside.

The blaze started inside Mae Short’s…


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Novak Djokovic cruises through to the fourth round of Wimbledon after beating Miomir Kecmanović

Novak Djokovic cruises through to the fourth round of Wimbledon after beating fellow Serbian Miomir …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.