Breaking News

Peanut allergy student, 24, died four years after suffering anaphylactic shock in restaurant

Peanut allergy student, 24, died four years after suffering anaphylactic shock in restaurant and never regaining consciousness, inquest hears

  • Tania Kaur Khasriya, 24, has died after eating a peanut in Southall four years ago
  •  The Ealing student never regained consciousness and died last month
  •  In the UK 2% of children have a peanut allergy and 1 in 200 around the world
  •  There has been a sudden increase in number of cases in the 21st century 

A woman with a peanut allergy has died after suffering a fatal anaphylactic shock in West London.

Tania Kaur Khasriya, 24, …


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Australian Voters put Coles, Woolworths and Aldi to the test for best democracy sausage

Australia’s best democracy sausage is revealed as voters put Coles, Woolworths and Aldi to the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.