The world’s first HUMAN dog bed launches to ‘relieve stress’ and provide the ‘ultimate napping experience’ – so would you buy it?
- The Plufl is the world’s first dog bed for humans that’s perfect for napping
- University students Noah Silverman and Yuki Kinoshita co-founded the idea
- They claim the human-sized dog bed is the ‘ultimate napping solution’
- The product is made from four-inch thick memory and orthopaedic foam
- It can comfortably fit two people and is covered in faux fur but costs $570 AUD
Two university students claim they have developed the…
Read the Full Article Here dailymail