Breaking News

Shocking video shows tourist, 25, temporarily paralysed after eating a marijuana brownie

Pictures shows Australian tourist, 25, who was temporarily paralysed after eating a marijuana brownie in Amsterdam

  • Benjamin Jenner felt like he was ‘sinking into his bed’ after eating the brownie
  • He had travelled to Amsterdam with friends as part of a guided tour of Europe 
  • Photo of him passed out in hotel room has racked up 900,000 views on TikTok










This is the shocking moment a British tourist was temporarily paralysed after eating a marijuana brownie in Amsterdam.

Benjamin Jenner, 25, felt…


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Guy Sebastian’s manager Titus Day is found guilty of embezzling his celebrity client’s money

Guy Sebastian’s long-time manager has been found guilty of embezzling money from the Australian Idol …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.