Breaking News

Vape warning issued to Australians after terrifying death

 A grieving widow has issued a grave warning about vapes after they claimed the life of her husband, who heartbreakingly gave up cigarettes for the health of his grandchild.

An autopsy of Queensland grandfather Peter Hansen, 71, revealed a frightening acute lung injury associated with vaping probably killed him.

His family requested the autopsy after he collapsed at an Airlie Beach holiday resort last October before dying three days later.

He died around the same time a 15-year-old Sydney girl had to be ventilated after recently taking up vaping.

A grieving widow has issued a grave warning about vapes after they claimed the life of her husband, Peter Hansen (pictured), who heartbreakingly gave up regular smoking for the health of his grandchild

Peter Hansen collapsed after going running on holiday with his wife of 32 years, Pam Ashdown (pictured, Mr Hansen and Ms Ashdown on their wedding day)

Peter Hansen collapsed…


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Astronomy Photographer of the Year shortlist is revealed

Mesmerising images of the Milky Way rising, galaxies colliding and the Northern Lights dancing across …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.