Breaking News

Brigham Young University student destroys dorm by making rocket fuel that exploded in shared kitchen

Student, 22, at Mormon Brigham Young University in Utah destroys dorms by accidentally igniting a fireball while brewing ROCKET FUEL in shared kitchen

  • A 22-year-old male resident told university officials that he was only trying to replicate something he had seen online, adding that it was not a school project
  • Flames quickly spread onto the walls and ceiling around the stove, setting off fire alarms and sprinklers at Heritage Halls at around 4.30 p.m. on Sunday
  • Nobody was injured in the explosion, even though 22 dorm residents were told to evacuate the building, as it suffered ‘extensive damage’
  • As of Tuesday morning, the resident is not expected to face charges, according to police

Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Uvalde teacher recounts waiting for help to arrive during the Texas school shooting

Amerie Jo Garza, 10 Amerie Jo Garza (right) Amerie Jo Garza, a fourth grader at …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.