Breaking News

Student, 19, has to get his legs and all 10 fingers AMPUTATED after eating leftover Chinese takeout

A 19-year-old student had to have both of his legs and all 10 fingers amputated after developing life-threatening sepsis and gangrene caused by bacteria from eating leftover Chinese takeout.

According to the New England Journal of Medicine, the student, who was referred to by the publication only as JC, was admitted to the intensive care unit at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston last year, where doctors discovered that he was in shock and suffering from multiple organ failure.

JC had gotten sick after eating leftovers from an unnamed Chinese restaurant – which was purchased the night before and consisted of chicken, rice, and lo mein. 

After eating the leftovers, he said he immediately began throwing up and developed chills, generalized weakness, shortness of breath, headache,…


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

American Airlines passenger ‘steals more than $10,000 in cash and two credit cards’ from passengers

American Airlines passenger ‘steals more than $10,000 in cash and two credit cards’ from two …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.