Harry Maguire rips into a Leeds-supporting pal by super-imposing his face into a photo of his goal celebration at Elland Road… and posting it to his 1.8MILLION followers after he’d been ‘giving Man United stick all week’!
- Harry Maguire has explained the meaning behind his bizarre Twitter post
- The England international scored United’s first goal in their 4-2 win over Leeds
- Maguire posted an image of himself celebrating in front of the Leeds supporters
- However, Maguire decided to Photoshop the face of a mystery man into picture
- He has now revealed the man superimposed in the picture of a friend of his
- Maguire said his friend is a Leeds fan and that he had been giving him stick
Read the Full Article Here dailymail