Breaking News

Bethenny Frankel reveals she had a dangerous allergic reaction after a dinner mixup

Bethenny Frankel shared on Sunday that she had a scary allergic reaction while vacationing with her daughter Bryn in Costa Rica.

In an Instagram video, the 51-year-old former Real Housewives Of New York City star revealed that she had to use her epinephrine auto-injector over the weekend after she was accidentally served fish, which she said she is ‘deathly allergic’ to.

Luckily, the reality star seemed to have made a full recovery and was doing well after her health scare.

Health scare: Bethenny Frankel, 51, revealed on Sunday on Instagram that she had a medical emergency on Saturday while vacationing in Costa Rica after accidentally being served fish, which she is ‘deathly allergic’ to

Bethenny began her TikTok video while riding in the back of a car as she toured Costa Rica….


Read the Full Article Here dailymail

About bourbiza mohamed

Check Also

Judge rules Donald Trump no longer in contempt of court failing to comply with the NY AG subpoena

Donald Trump is no longer in contempt of court, a New York judge ruled on …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.