‘They are a biproduct of his policies!’ Texas Gov. Greg Abbott blames Joe Biden as allegations emerge of sexual abuse and neglect at overcrowded child migrant facility
- Reports of surfaced of child sex abuse and neglect at Freeman Expo Center, which is housing thousands of underage migrants
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says President Biden bears blame for the disturbing allegations
- Biden ha dismantled harsh Trump immigration policies prompting a surge of migrants crossing the southern border
- However, Democrats and Republicans alike have complained there are no resources and infrastructure in place to cope with the spike
- Last month, 170,000 migrants were apprehended trying to cross into the US illegally
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says Joe Biden should shoulder blame amid allegations of child abuse and neglect at an overcrowded San Antonio migrant facility.
Abbott made the claim in a press conference Wednesday evening, following tips to authorities about the alleged behavior inside the Freeman Expo Center. The facility is currently holding thousands of migrant children.
‘These products are a biproduct of President Biden’s policies,’ Abbott declared.
In addition to the claims of child sex abuse and neglect, Abbott also claimed that there were reports of understaffing, children not eating and the failure to separate children with or without COVID-19.
‘While we wait on the Biden administration to act, I’m directing DPS and Texas Rangers to immediately begin investigation these allegations,’ Abbott declared.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says Joe Biden should shoulder blame amid allegations of child abuse and neglect at an overcrowded San Antonio migrant facility
Freeman Expo Center is pictured. The facility is currently holding thousands of child migrants